The festival organisers have worked hard to make sure that everyone can enjoy the event in the safest possible way. Please take a moment to read this guidance.
On the day, help keep yourself and others safe by:
- Maintaining social distancing where possible
- signing up on the day to take part in most workshop activities (unless drop-in is specified).
- check-in via the NHS Track & Trace app. If you do not have the app or a smartphone, you will be asked to complete a form
- wearing a face covering if inside a venue (for example the ROSE, or indoor toilets)
- using the hand washing and hand sanitising stations inside and outside of venues.
This festival is Covid-secure in line with Government guidance. Here are some of the things we’re doing on the day to keep everyone safe:
- A majority of activities will be outdoors
- indoor activities will be socially-distanced in ventilated, cleaned spaces, with pre-booking
- 2m social distancing rules will be in place with capacities set and monitored by stewards
- socially distant queuing lanes with floor markings and stewards
- there will be a designated person at each venue who will regularly clean touch points throughout the day
- all artists and staff will complete a daily COVID-19 Health Declaration upon arrival, take a lateral flow test that morning and confirm that they are not experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
Find out how to download the NHS contact tracing app
See the full programme for Happy Streets Festival 2021