Get to grapes with this wine tasting course in Vagabond’s Urban Winery at Battersea Power Station.
In just one day you will be able to identify different wines and understand the characteristics of the important grape varieties. The course will cover wine and food pairings and how to apply your new-found knowledge to your own personal experiences.
You will receive an official WSET certificate and lapel pin.
What will be covered:
• The main types and styles of wine
• Common wine grapes and their characteristics
• How to make food and wine pairings
• Tutored tasting of nine wines
• How to store and serve wine
• How to describe wine using WSET Level 1 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine (SAT)
No prior knowledge is required, just enthusiasm and a passion for wine!
Lets’ do this!
Unit 12 Circus Village West Circus Road West Phase 1 Battersea Power Station, London SW11 8EZ
Battersea Park/Queenstown Road
Event date: 02/03/2019
Open from 10:00 to 18:00