Celebrate the new Tube stops with Battersea Power Station’s Street Party on Saturday 25 and Sunday 26 September!
Open to all ages, the weekend festival runs from 11am to 6pm and includes live music, food pop-ups, family-friendly activities and pop-up shops.
The line-up includes:
- Live street art performances from notable London and international artists
- a ‘dine around the world’ experience at Battersea Power Station’s great mix of bars and restaurants ranging from Italian, Spanish, Mediterranean, Indian and Japan
- exclusive offers across the weekend from local retailers including Birdies Crazy Golf, Paul Edmonds, Wright Brothers, Vagabond Urban Winery, Tonkotsu, Tapas Brindisa, White & Co., Be Military Fit, DNA VR and a special screening of Sliding Doors and complimentary popcorn at The Cinema in the Arches
- some of the capital’s best street food trucks and pop ups including their own Vagabond Urban Winery, Battersea Brewery, Tonkotsu and Tapas Brindisa, plus delicious lobster rolls from BOB’s Lobster, vegan and vegetarian delights from Feed the Village, tasty sweet and savoury waffles from Utter Waffle, Lebanese street food from LIL WATAN and indulgent plant based ice cream from DÁPPA
- live music from Busk In London and the Battersea Power Station Community Choir, who will be performing a transport-themed mash up
- family-friendly activities for all ages including street dance and parkour performances and bubblingly fun entertainment from Bubble Inc
- a TfL themed selfie-spot made with fresh flowers by the UK’s most prestigious florist, Moyses Stevens
- TfL and Battersea Power Station merchandise pop-up shops.
In tune: Battersea Power Station Community Choir
Visit Event Web Link
Start date: 25/09/2021
End date: 26/09/2021
Open from 11:00 to 18:00