In this exclusive event with Virgin StartUp, local food and drinks producers will have the opportunity to meet with and pick the brains of buyers from major retailers as well as get the chance to network with them afterwards.
You will also hear from inspiring food entrepreneurs, on how they managed to get their foot in the door of major retailers and the lessons they learnt along the way.
During the interactive session you will learn:
– what buyers are looking for in new suppliers
– how to identify the right buyer for your product
– how to approach them and grab their attention
– how to win contracts with the likes of Virgin Atlantic and John Lewis
– top tips on pitching
– how to manage relationships with buyers
Don’t forget to bring samples of your product!
Please note this event is for Wandsworth food and drink producers that have been trading for at least 12 months.
Sponsored by New Covent Garden Market Food Exchange. Part of Wandsworth Enterprise Week, for more information & events, visit: http://wandsworthenterpriseweek.biz/
The Food Exchange , New Covent Garden Market, London, SW8 5EL
Event date: 08/03/2018
Open from 12:00 to 14:00