Apple juice, BBQ, live music and art and crafts!
Roots and Shoots’ Annual Apple Day includes:
- Exhibits: up to 100 varieties (display apples sold at end of day); the origins of the apple.
- Andy Howard’s Heritage Fruit Tree Company (lecture by Andy at 1:30pm)
- Apple pressing and games
- Storytelling with Winston at 12:45pm & 2:30pm
- Corn Dolly making with Sonia
- Pennard Plants heritage seeds & Lambeth Horticultural Society
- Roots and Shots’ re-opened shop and plant sales
- Food, London honey, crafts and gift stalls
Part of the Nine Elms on the South Bank Harvest 🍎
Walnut Tree Walk, SE11 6DN
Vauxhall / Kennington
Event date: 07/10/2018
Open from 11:00 to 16:00